Be That Girl - plans for the future

Friday, October 20, 2006

Thoughts.

I saw a girl today. She wore a yellow tank top and a cargo pants. They were hanging on her not really fitting right. As I watcher her walk past me, I thought "anorexic?" but then realized I'm not any bigger than she is.

So, I realized. I can wear the most perfect clothes or the most unperfect clothes. It's not the clothes but the person. Whether or not I wear an assemble that is plain hideous or picture perfect isn't really the issue.

As she walked, I could hear the soles of her shoes scraping the floor she walked on. There was no bounce in her and there were no strides.

I suppose I can put on the most ugly clothes but if I can radiate in it, walk with a bounce and a smile on my face, I'd float.. there are no ugly clothes.

Random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home