Be That Girl - plans for the future

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

BE THAT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,
This post is not written by Ejane but by Har the chairman of the conference. I think i have not written anything on this blog before and oh well....there is always the first time.

BE THAT GIRL ? What is it really all about? I think i have not shared this to everyone but since I am "bloggin" right now....I will!

In July 2005. I was actually going thru a pretty difficult path of life where I nearly gave up on God. I came to a point where i thought whats the point in going thru life....WHATs the point God? If you are God almighty why put us through all these things. Just a lot of things that I have been doing in the past doesn't make sense to me anymore. Why serve? why go to church? why have a God?

In my frustration there was no answer. In fact there is one day, I was just lying down on my bed trying to sleep as always and then I just felt that God was there with me whispering to my heart. " get up and do something". I am like...WHAT?? do what? I am like... "God, I want an answer not a task!" Then i heard again, the answer is in the things you are passionate about. I am passionate about the young ppl in this city. The idea just came. GIRLS CONFERENCE IT SHALL BE! Ideas after ideas of how to run the conference came to my mind and immediately i took up the shared the idea with Seaw Chin. The first thing she said to me...."wwah you very smart ah your idea but you want me to execute it lah" and I said...u also very smart......then we sat down discussed the details shared it with everyone and there goes BTG 2006.

If BTG 2006 was good, check BTG 2007 out!
see you there.

HAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home