Be That Girl - plans for the future

Friday, March 16, 2007

note from diana

Hi guys!

I don't really know how many people actually will read this but I had a really tough day at work today and decided, what the hey... I'll do something ELSE besides working! *smiles* Here I am.

Its been a week since BTG'07. Its truly a privilege for me to be able to be part of the committee. The team has been really nothing but awesome. I'm so thankful I'm given the chance be able to work with you and to get to know each and everyone of you. Truly an honour.

You girls made me laugh, made me loose my voice, caused me a [almost] heart attack, gave me endless headaches and most importantly you girls made me love each and everyone of you. Its really an honour to be able to know you guys more... well, not everyone cause I'm really bad with names [as you all would already know by now]

Anyways, just wanted to say GREAT JOB to everyone and continue to serve Him with all that you've got!


Yin Har will kill me when she sees this picture of her... *hahaha*

Love,
Diana the dragon lady
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home